What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Learn how to explode muscle growth and fitness levels with smart creatine use. A MUST READ for all athletes!
- The presence of certain contaminants or impurities may also produce undesired secondary side effects. The guide reveals which creatine manufacturers can be trusted with the products they produce.
- Poor training techniques will rob you of optimal gains.This guide will teach you smart training habits for maximum muscle growth.
- Personalized Dosing Protocols: Learn to design a dosing protocol that fits your specific needs.
- If creatine isn’t a steroid, then how come it gave me a positive doping result?
- I’m currently taking Accutane for nodular acne. Is it safe for me to supplement?
- I’m training twice as much these days and I’m still not making any gains! Why?
- Creatine Optimization: Learn the 8 most important (and often overlooked) steps to optimizing the effects of creatine.
- Anabolic Synopsis: Learn the 9 most important steps to creating the optimal anabolic environment for muscle development.
- Anabolic Meal Plan: Get pre- and post-meal plan recipes that will explode your muscle growth and heighten recovery following strenuous exercise.
- A simple vitamin trick will broaden creatine’s benefits over muscle growth and overall health. «Creatine: A practical guide» is the only text on the market that addresses this issue.
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Creatine a Practical Guide scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Creatine a Practical Guide scores 65.65/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.creatinemonohydrate.net/creatine_guide.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: creatinemonohydrate.net you’ll also be taken through to creatinemonohydrate.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)